Satu benda yang membuatkan Elle suka menjengah ke website WikiHow ni, it has 'How To" to everything. More or less. Tiba-tiba jer terfikir "How to live your life to the fullest" macam Mr Hall selalu cakap pada Elle. So here come Mr Google. Google jer keywords kat atas terus jumpa WikiHow ni. Sometimes banyak juga benda yang kadang kala kita rasa remeh tapi tips ni berguna sebenarnya. Mana yang baik tak salahkan kalau kita ikut.
How to live your life to the fullest?
1) Seize each day. Live each day as if it's your last and overall just do it! Today is a gift, that’s why it’s called the present. Be present to enjoy the moment. Each day is a fresh start with options just waiting to be explored, so what are you waiting for?
2) Think of life and it's opportunities, each day, as beautiful in achieving its potential more fully.
Think of life and it's opportunities, each day, as beautiful in achieving its potential more fully.
Be adventurous. Explore, live on the edge a little, and embrace new challenges. Visit new places with your loved ones. Take the road less traveled. Don’t stick to the same old, same old. Life is more exciting with adventure!
3) Keep a journal. Record your accomplishments as well as your delights. Take time to reflect on what has been previously written. Be an inspiration to yourself and others.
4) Love everyone.
Love yourself. Focus on your inner and outer beauty to see the same in others. Acceptance comes from within. Don’t focus on the things you don’t like about yourself. Rather, find the things you love about yourself.
Love others. Love the ones who treat you right. Forget about the ones who don't. Life is too precious to be wasted on waiting for love.
5) Accept everyone. Be kind and courteous. Enjoy the company of others. Acknowledge their goodness rather than the differences in their beliefs. Do not judge others. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
6) Find purpose in life. Find something that gives your life meaning, be it being a great friend, sibling, parent, grandparent, teacher, neighbor, etc. Once you have found something to live for, you’ll live better.
7)Give back. Be selfless in service to others. Begin with your neighbor. Do charitable service outside of your immediate community as well. Giving back will not only make you better as a person, it will help others.
8) Be realistic. Set attainable goals according to your abilities and talents. Consider each effort to be an attainment. Achieve one step before the other towards stability and security.
9) Seek balance. Understand the night and day, back and forth, good and bad in all things.
10) Be positive. Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Beating yourself up won’t help anything. Be positive. Say, think, and do positive things. Always look on the sunny side of life. Remember that the glass isn’t half empty, it’s half full.
11) Maintain control. Be responsible for your actions and inaction. Be true to yourself. Maintain a personal code in the situation at hand. Find common ground.
12) Listen to your heart and soul. Listen for advice, but be confident in making your own decision. Use your instinct. Don’t let others tell you what to do.
13)Clear your mind. Rituals of yoga, meditation and tai chi will replenish and rejuvenate your soul to focus more clearly on serenity and happiness.
14) Be carefree. Desires, obsessions and possessions possess you. Free yourself from your impulses. Make an active decision to have simple daily needs.
15) Laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. It releases endorphins and promotes longevity. Inner joy is beautiful!
16) Be flexible. Accept change as a positive thing in life. At times, go with the flow that is before you.
17) List a few daily goals. Meet a new friend, swim at the lake or walk in the park. Enhance your day and initiate fun!
18) Appreciate the little things. Take a walk around your community to experience the wonder in a way that you have never experienced it before. Pretend that you are from a different country and you’re here for the first time. Go out with your family and take time to appreciate them. Take it all in and find the beauty it - it’s all around you, just open up your eyes and look!
19) Forgive yourself and others. Release your negative energy that holds you back, your past failures, embrace whatever life offers you.
20) Anticipate tomorrow. Everyday is unique, like the blossoming clouds. It's never the same, but always beautiful. If things aren’t going right for you, remember that there is always tomorrow. Tomorrow, your life could change for the better.
21) Accept death. Pondering death brings appreciation to life. Take time to appreciate the expanse and beauty of your life and our earth. Don’t fight death or live in fear of it. Let go peacefully.
22) Appreciate the environment. Take a break occasionally and go for a walk. Assume that you have come from another planet. Take a fresh look at the clouds, the colors of sky at sunset and sunrise. Look at the plants, trees, leaves, and flowers and how they sway when wind blows. Look at water how it shakes and shapes itself in the vessel it's stored. Look at numerous forms of life - insects, animals, birds and humans. This exercise will clear off the dead memories and monotony that kills the joy of living.
23) Erase your negative thoughts. Take actions towards resolving the root cause any bad thoughts (anger, fear, doubt, hate,...). Cancel each one out with a good thought called affirmations: "I'm over that." "I am brave!" "I know I can do it!" "I forgive and I do not hate!" You may not be feeling the best at the moment, but you will feel better once you think about good things. Think about all of the things life has to offer, because though things may be horrible at the moment -- the future holds a lot of hope. It should make you smile and not store negative feelings to be relived later.
24) Maintain a strong foundation of beliefs. However, be humble and open to others opinions (in truth). Stand up for what you believe in and don’t let others push you around, but be open to other people's ideas, as they may surprise you. Do not get caught up on little things.
25) Make a bucket list. Make a list of all the things you want to do before you die like learning an adventurous skill, making progress in work or sport, bungee jumping, sky diving, ziplining, etc. Check off your list! This will make you feel like you've accomplished something.
26) Make friends. Make true friends; friends around whom you can be yourself. Go more places with them so that you can share your joy with someone else. By being around people you will become a more understanding person.
27) Express Gratitude. Recognize daily the things you are grateful for. Let your family, friends, and other significant ones know how grateful you are to have them. Share and express love while you can.
28) Inspire yourself. Do something that inspires you, be it finding a role model or simply reading an inspirational quote life is better once you’ve enlightened yourself!
29) Don’t hang onto the past! Don’t stress out about the mistakes you’ve made - take them in stride and learn from them. From each mistake spawns a lesson. Do not worry about the past because it is gone, do not worry about the future because it is yet to come, live in today and embrace it!
30) Take nothing for granted. Appreciate everything and everyone around you - your family, friends, house, pets, environment, and world. One day, you may wake up to find that one of those things is gone, so appreciate them while you have them.
31) Put things into perspective. Remember that even though your life may seem tough right now, there is no doubt somebody out there going through something much worse.
32) Don’t let possessions rule your life. Don’t let new electronics, clothes, or cars take over your life and who you are. Material possessions are only accessories to you and your life. You come first.
33) Follow your dreams. Make a list of everything you’ve ever dreamed of doing and then make it happen. Dreams aren’t achieved by sitting around and waiting. They’re achieved by getting up and working for them! Work hard and make your dreams a reality! Work hard and play harder! You can always fulfill your dreams. If you really want something, find a way to achieve it!
34) Don’t give up. Do not accept defeat, even if it seems like it’s the only option. Look at the obstacles that others have overcome to be who they are and to fight for what they think is right. Translate that into your everyday life and use that mindset to accomplish simple things in life.
35) Be YOU. Have the courage to be yourself. Don’t be shy! You are who you are! Even if society doesn’t like it, you are you, so forget what others think and live your life! Do what you want, because life is what you make it, and your life is yours! Nobody else is going to live your life, so it’s up to you!
|[extract from google]|
From My Thought: Ini entry nak bagi semangat kat diri sendiri. Share if you like it.