SPECIAL OFFER

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Facebook and Hatred

Makin lama makin banyak negative posts dalam Facebook. Kui lama kui lampau. (Org Kedah faham la).

Sometimes all this hatred are exhausting. If anybody tegur, they will say "Hello, this is my Facebook page and I can write anything." Okay, even me at one point pun maybe akan cakap the same thing but it depends on what's written in the wall.

1. Politik
Ranking first sekali politik. Tak habis-habis bergaduh, berpecah belah sebab politik. Bosan dowh.



2. Agama
Ini bab paling sensitif. You know that you have friends with other religion in your friend list but still, you wrote things that will offends them. What kind of friend is this? I don't know. Like me, I don't care what religion you are or even if you're Atheist, you are my friend and I respect your belief. It's hurtful when you insult our religion and you called us your friends. Especially when you born and raised in Malaysia with multiracial and multi religion.

Islam taught us

لَكُمْ دِينُكُمْ وَلِيَ دِينِ
Untukmu agamamu, dan untukkulah, agamaku. (QS Al Kafirun: 6)

We are to respect each other. If you can't even respect your friends and insult their religion, think again. Do you reserved to be respected.

3. Pasangan Bergaduh

Like seriously, do you have to tell everyone what happen dalam selimut? Ni satu lagi kelompok yg tak reti nak respect. You're married couple. Kalau bergaduh pun kita tak digalakkan bergaduh depan anak, apatah lagi in social media and public places. If you can't appreciate your marriage then don't get married.

4. Too Negative

Kita semua manusia biasa. Nobody is superior. Darah semua merah. Sometimes, we have our bad days. But I have few friends that really hate their life. Like my life is sucker than yours. (Teringat lagu Milkshake lak). Mula2 kesian baca pasal life dia but if everyday and everything asyik negative all the time, mengganggu aura positive orang lain. I had my time when I felt that my life sucks and I want it to end. But I don't publicly announce to everyone how sucks my life is. My problems are for me to keep. Or even if we want to post about it, once in a while, okay boleh terima or you want some advise from other but please not all the time. Life is simple, don't complicate it.

If you hate your job, stop working or find other opportunity and resign. If you hate your life change it. If you're fugly (fucking ugly) then do something to your face. If you hate your body, work it out and change it. Don't let anybody control your life but you.

These are top 4, actually there's more but these are what annoys me more.

Some of us starts spend more time on Instagram then Facebook because you can see all beautiful picture and not the babbling. What's goes in Internet will stay in Internet, so whatever you post to Internet, you're going to look back at it one day and give a big face palm to yourself. It's not just a babbling to you but a reminder to me.

Let's all stay positive and whatever negativity came to your life, change it. By the power of Greyskull, you are the Power.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...